Metalex is a privately held, veteran owned U.S. firm located in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area, which has a rich history of machining expertise and exceptional craftsmen. Founded in 1971, Metalex has grown to be one of America’s leading high tech manufacturing companies servicing global leaders in the Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Goods, Energy Sciences, Power Generation, Nuclear, Space and Naval industries.
We specialize in the design, engineering, programming fabrication, manufacture and inspection of complex close tolerance parts, assemblies and tooling. We embrace challenging first-of-a-kind and prototype development projects, as well as supporting our customers production needs, providing input on design for manufacturing and working as a partner to ensure our customers are market competitive and win new business.
The 120 team members of Metalex’ self-directed workforce have an average of 18 years experience helping our customers’ meet challenges, solve problems and attain their goals, often under difficult cost and time constraints.
Metalex' three manufacturing facilities total approximately 325,000 sq. ft. All of our facilities are located within ¼ mile of each other. Our main manufacturing operation is located at 5750 Cornell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.
Metalex is ISO 9001:2000 Certified and NADCAP accredited for welding and nonconventional machining. In addition, we meet the requirements of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel code R, S, U and U2 stamps. Metalex is a registered Defense Supplier with the United States Department of State, PM/DTC Registration Number is 100314131
Core Manufacturing Technologies
• Large Precision Machining –Milling envelope of 23.6 ft in X-axis, 27.9 ft in Y-axis and
Turning envelope of 23.6 ft diameter and 22.9 ft under the cutting tool.
• Milling – 5-axis envelope of 236”x 122” x 118” with majority having turning capability
• Vertical Turning - envelope up to 137.7” x 71.5”
• Horizontal Turning – envelope up to 60” diameter x 236” length
• Surface Grinding – envelope up to 197” x 60” x 57”
• ID / OD Horizontal Grinding – envelope up to 31.5” diameter x 235.2” length
• ID / OD Vertical Grinding – envelope up to 72” diameter x 47.2” height
• Welding – NADCAP certified MIG, TIG welding and ASME S,R, U & U2 stamp
requirements, EB Welding partnership
• CMM Inspection – CMM’s envelope up to 59.06” 118.11” 35.43”, two portable faro arms as well as over 2000 specialty gauges.
• High Tech Tool Room – 24/7 rapid prototype, fixturing and repair service
• EDM Sinker / RAM – envelope up to 39.4” in X axis, 24” in Y-axis, 16.9” in Z-axis.
• EDM Wire - envelope up to 31.5” X-axis, 23.6” Y-axis, 23.6” Z-axis
• Deep Hole Drilling – Max diameter 1.25”, drill depth 67” up to 15,500 lbs on the table
• Cutter Grind – state-of-the-art CNC equipment manufactures special cutters and tooling in support of daily operations.
• Assembly, Testing and Runoff - 60,000 sq ft and 40-ton crane complete build to print assemblies including hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics with runoff capability.
As a market driven company, Metalex continuously reinvests in the latest technology, equipment and training to support our customers' businesses today and help them enter new markets for tomorrow.
Click Here to View Fact Sheet about Metalex Machining Capabilities and more
Daytona outer speed of a total of rolex replica uk
three materials used, the first is stainless steel, the second is resin, the third is this piece of "ice blue di" above Cerachrom ceramics.Cerachrom ceramic outer ring has rolex replica watches
many advantages, not only anti-corrosion, anti-scratch, even by ultraviolet radiation does not fade. In addition to extremely durable outer ring, also at a glance, PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition, physical vapor deposition) coating technology in the replica watches uk
digital and scale coated with a layer of platinum film, the outer ring on the tachometer more clearly.
To find out more about our unique manufacturing expertise, please contact us:
Email Us Click Here
Phone: (513) 489-0507
Fax: (513) 489-1020